D-Train February 3-5, 2017
Updated Weather and Hurricane Information here.
See RADM Poulin's Message to D1 Forces here.
First Southern Surface Operations Main Page
Welcome to the First Southern Surface operations page on this page we hope to provide as much information to the surface operations community as possible in one easy to access location.
Restricted Documents- Latest PPE Information. After Login scroll down and find the section on PPE. This page provides links to sections of this web site that are restricted to members of the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary only. You must be an active member and sign in with your eDirectory credentials to view these pages." Members Only Login
Important Documents and Links
- Fuel Usage Certification Form
- Sector New York Operations Supplement to the Auxiliary Operations Policy Manual
- PPE Guild for D1SR/NR
- Sector Long Island Operations Order
- GAR Form (Small Boat Unit Risk Assessment Worksheet). Don't leave port without completing one!
- Initial Incident Check-sheet
- Initial SAR Check-sheet fillable with borders
- SCC Contact Info cards 2014 front
- Back of SCC contact info 2014
- Crew candidate Underway Mission Report
- Qualification Examiner (QE) Request Form
- Crew/Coxswain/Personal Watercraft Operator Checklist
- D1SR Communications Facility Inspection Cover Sheet
- Forms Page for 7003(Facility offer for use form)
- Appendix F
- Crew Check
- Coxswain Check
- PWO Check
- Non-Owner Authorization Form
- Events Orders Form
Workshops / TCT Materials
For information on the First Southern Operations Department Staff, please see the DSO-OP web page.